Record a vaccination
Record vaccinations, track immunity statuses and send Digital Vaccination Certificates in seconds. All vaccine information – including batch numbers – will be locked to the animal’s microchip.
No items found.
Record vaccinations for a single patient
- Make sure patient has been checked-in on arrival.
- Select patient profile from the Active Patient List.
- Tap + button and select Vaccination.
- Take photo of the label of the vaccine vial in the Vaccine Name window.
- Take photo of the batch details on the vaccine vial in the Batch Details window.
- Select Add another vial if you wish to record another vaccine.
- Select Add transition certificate if you wish to record any vaccinations that weren’t done through VetDB app that an animal is currently covered for.
- Check or amend details, then tap the → proceed arrow.
- Sign & Submit by tapping the ✔ button and entering your PIN.
Batch Mode: record vaccinations for a litter
- Make sure patients have been checked-in on arrival.
- Within the Active Patient List, tap the + button and select Create Batch.
- Fill out the Create Batch information and tap the → proceed arrow. The batch will be created and added to the Active Patient list.
- Open the batch from the Active Patient List.
- Press + and select Add Animal(s).
- Select the animals you would like added to the batch. Any animals checked-in on arrival will appear in this list.
Note: If any of the animals are not microchipped, they will need to be added as a premicrochip.
- Once all animals are added, you’re ready to add a vaccination. Simply tap the + button, select Vaccination and complete the vaccination as per steps 4–9 above.
Once you sign and submit
- VetDB emails the owner a link to their Vaccination Certificate. This certificate is always available via the VetDB Portal and can easily be saved, printed or shared.
- Locks the details of the vaccination event to the animal’s microchip using blockchain technology.
- Verifies the vaccination event using blockchain technology, leaving you with health data you can always trust.